Hey-ooooooooo- it has been a minute since I participated in a Top Ten Tuesday- Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and Bookish. I don't think I participated at all in 2015 or 2016. I found that I was being super repetitive with my lists so I needed a break. Anywho... here we are, this week's question is a good one.
Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR
1) Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo- So excited for this one. My housemate read it and really enjoyed it (as have many of you). Therefore it's moved it's way up my list. I also really love the Grisha and I am eager to see more of their world.
2) I Found You by Lisa Jewell- This is a book I need to read for review, but honestly. I am SO excited for it. It's a mystery novel that sounds pretty twisty.
3) Unseen World by Liz Moore- This one snuck up on me. I haven't seen a lot of people talk about this book, but still, I am pretty curious about it. I don't know all that much about it, However,I think it's a good thing.
4) We Are Okay by Nena LaCour- I absolutely love this cover. It's stunning. I am curious about this story. I have heard it's heartbreaking and hopeful. It's also a lot shorter than I thought, and I think I'll power through it.
5) Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas- I need to get his read. Like now.
6) The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas- I am SUPER skeptical about this book, even with all it's praise- I just don't know- I feel the need to give it a try for myself.
7) The Chosen by JR Ward- This is book number 15 in this series. I am invested, and I will certainly be reading this one. These characters are like family now.
8) A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab- With the final book in this trilogy recently released, I think I am finally ready for this one. I've heard it's epic and I can't wait.
9) The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty- Another review book, but another one I am looking forward to. I have really been digging fantasy these days (although, I don't know if this is fantasy or not).
10) I See You by Clare Mackintosh- I adored I Let You Go, and I am eager to read this one. Soon!
There you have it, my first Top Ten Tuesday in 2+ years.
~Happy Reading Everyone