It's been a while since I have participated in TTT hosted over at the Broke and Bookish. And I am pretty excited about this week's topic. You may or may not see a theme.
Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read
1) Incarnate by Jodie Meadows- I love the colours, I love the model. I love it all.
2) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand- Again, I love the colours, I love model and the whispyness of everything. I think it's beautiful.
3) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- I really like that the models are underwater, I think that's really neat. I also really like boy/girl embracing covers. It might be the romantic in me.
4) Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor- This cover is magnificent! Just look at it. It's beautiful.
5) The Taker by Alma Katsu- I love the covers for both the Taker and the Reckoning. But I really like mask in this one.
6) Dark Lover by JR Ward- The covers for these books are pretty tacky, but for some reason this one does it for me. It might be cause it's red.
8) Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood- Another cover that I think is just beautiful.
9) Collide by Megan Hart- Again with the boy girl thing. This one is a bit more risky than some of the others I've mentioned. But I still love it.
10) The Piper's Son my Melina Marchetta- I only like the Australian cover- Which is funny because I don't own this book (even though I loved it), because I really don't like the North American covers. But I absolutely love the Australian one. I'm weird that way.
Those are my favourite covers. Be sure to link you TTTs below so I can check them out.
Happy Reading Everyone!