Home       About Me       Review Index

Monday, May 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday-Favourite Book Covers


It's been a while since I have participated in TTT hosted over at the Broke and Bookish. And I am pretty excited about this week's topic. You may or may not see a theme.


Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read

















1) Incarnate by Jodie Meadows- I love the colours, I love the model. I love it all.


2) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand- Again, I love the colours, I love model and the whispyness of everything. I think it's beautiful.

















3) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- I really like that the models are underwater, I think that's really neat. I also really like boy/girl embracing covers. It might be the romantic in me. 


4) Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor- This cover is magnificent! Just look at it. It's beautiful.


















5) The Taker by Alma Katsu- I love the covers for both the Taker and the Reckoning. But I really like mask in this one.


6) Dark Lover by JR Ward- The covers for these books are pretty tacky, but for some reason this one does it for me. It might be cause it's red.
















7) Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson- Just look at this cover I think it's absolutely stunning. I want to own this book for the cover alone.

8) Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood- Another cover that I think is just beautiful.

















9) Collide by Megan Hart- Again with the boy girl thing. This one is a bit more risky than some of the others I've mentioned. But I still love it.


10) The Piper's Son my Melina Marchetta- I only like the Australian cover- Which is funny because I don't own this book (even though I loved it), because I really don't like the North American covers. But I absolutely love the Australian one. I'm weird that way.


Those are my favourite covers. Be sure to link you TTTs below so I can check them out.

Happy Reading Everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Unearthly made my list too! I love the covers on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the covers for Mara Dyer, though I haven't read the books. I also love the Daughter of Smoke and Bone books, so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the cover for Born Wicked is beautiful. I haven't read the book, but I need to. I don't really care for the redesigned cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSS to The Piper's Son cover! Love that Aussie version so much more than the US! And Strands of Bronze and Gold is GORGEOUS! Wish I had hair like that:)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers of Born Wicked and Incarnate. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of Incarnate! It's so beautiful and colorful... I didn't include it on my top ten because I haven't read the book yet, but it's on my TBR list.
    Great choices!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Kar @ Pause Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I know I mentioned in my post that I don't like faces on my covers, but I can't deny that DoB&S, The Taker, and Incarnate make some incredibly striking and beautiful covers! Really, they are quite nice, so maybe the exception to my rule is when the faces have some sort of mask on or something else on their face? Heh, maybe. I am also quite taken with The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer cover!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl