Home       About Me       Review Index

Friday, February 3, 2012

January Wrap Up


So I had a lot of fun last year sharing all the books that I read. So this year I think I am going to keep doing it. However I'm changing things up a little and add share the books that I reviewed and how I'm doing with my challenges. 

PS- If you're interested in what I am hoping to read for the month of Feb- go to my YouTube channel and check out my video. 

So here goes...

Books Read:

-Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver 
-Cinder by Marissa Meyer
-Hallowed by Cynthia Hand 
-Dead to You by Lisa McMann
-Incarnate by Jodi Meadows 
-Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
-If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
-Where She Went by Gayle Forman 

Books Reviewed:

-Fever by Lauren DeStefano (My Thoughts
-Cinder by Marissa Meyer (My Thoughts)
-Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (My Thoughts) 
-Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (My Thoughts

Random Stuff: 

-I participated in the Young Adult Giveaway Hop and gave away a copy of A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford and someone won a book of their choice. 
-I also participated in the Book Bully Week hosted by Ruby over at Ruby's Reads, I was bullying readers into reading The Pretty Series by Jenny Han. Check here for my reasons why you should read the series. 

Challenge Overview: 

-Debut Author Challenge- 3/25
-2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge- 0/25
-Completely Contemp Challenge- 2/15
-2012 Reading Challenge- 8/80 

And that is that. 

~Happy Reading Everyone! 



1 comment:

  1. Great start into 2012:) I liked Hallowed and still have to read Incarnate. Bullying people into reading the Summer series by Jenny Han sounds pretty good. I loved the books! I made a friend of mine read it and felt so nostalgic when we talked about several scenes. She was Team Jeremiah until the last book:D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl