Home       About Me       Review Index

Saturday, February 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #24 (Vlog #17)


Welcome, welcome (can you tell I've been watching The Hunger Games trailer?). Anywho... It's that time again- In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and the button is from Laura over at All of Everything



Books Mentioned-All links lead to Goodreads 

For Review: 

Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
New Girl by Paige Harbison

Library:

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 

Bought: 

Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver 

That's all for me! I hope you enjoy. 

~Happy Reading Everyone! 

6 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week! I loved New Girl and Shatter Me! Enjoy!

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very jealous - I really want a copy of Shatter Me, it sounds amazing!! Liesl and Po is super cute too, I love the illustrations. Make sure to read the acknowledgements, it makes the book so much more personal. :)

    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer mermaids? Cool, I'd probably like that more that cutesy mermaids. I've been wanting to read Shatter Me for a while now too! Hope you LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read about many bloggers not being happy with the story of NEW GIRL, but I did like it very much. Hope you too. Also read SHATTER ME!!!! It's absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've heard amazing things about SHATTER ME because it truly is amazing. I hope you love it as much as I do. You got a bunch of great things for review too. LIES BENEATH looks great too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl