Home       About Me       Review Index

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday Swap #1


Ruby's Reads



Well hello there, and welcome to the Saturday Swap hosted by Ruby over at Ruby's Reads. This is the first time I am taking part in the swap and therefore will share the rules with all you fine folk.

  1. For Bloggers: Make a post on your blog letting everyone know what books you have available for swap. I suggest linking to your wishlist as well (on your blog, Amazon, BD, Goodreads, wherever), for swifter swapping. For Non-Bloggers: Leave a comment listing the books you have available for swap. Include your email in the comment so interested parties can contact you directly.
  2. Grab the button or create your own, but please link back to Ruby's Reads. All the cool people are doing it.
  3. Once your post is live, enter your info in the linky so everyone can see what you've got. 
  4. The circumstances surrounding the swaps are up to the individuals. I'm not responsible for lost books. If you're nervous about swapping with someone you don't know, I suggest you ask for a delivery confirmation number. HOWEVER: please let me know if someone doesn't uphold their end of the bargain and I'll ban them from further swaps. 
  5. HAVE FUN!
Here's the deal- I have 13 books up for grabs. I want them gone. If there is something that I have that you really want please let me know- I want you to have it. Please provide me with a link of what you have to swap.

**Please note that I live in Canada and shipping is a tad more expensive then shipping in the US.**




  • Swoon by Nina Malkin
  • Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  • Choker by Elizabeth Woods
  • The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  • The Girls by Lori Lansens


 
  • The Last Summer (Of You and Me) by Ann Brashers
  • Goliath by Scott Westerfeld (ARC)
  • The Isle of Blood by Rick Yancey (ARC)


  • Red Glove by Holly Black (ARC)
  • Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (ARC)
  • Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
  • Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
  • Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles

So that's all that I have to offer. Feel free to comment below or email me (JstAnotherStory@gmail.com) if there is something that you see and you want. I'll link my Goodreads and Amazon wish lists- in case you want to look and see what you have that I might want. I'm new to the rules so...  

I look forward to swapping with you!

~Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would be interested in trading for Goliath, Iron Witch and/or Halo with you. I saw on your wishlist that you would like to read A Need So Beautiful and I have an ARC that I am willing to trade. I also have a couple of Alyson Noel books, Shine by Lauren Myracle, Huntress by Malinda Lo, The Mephisto Covenant (signed, personalized to Natalie), Dragon's Oath by P.C. and Kristin Cast (signed), Exposed by Kimberley Marcus and Beyonders by Brandon Mull. I'm working on a post to put up on my blog for books to swap but it isn't up yet. :) I live in the U.S. If you are interested in swapping with me, here is my e-mail: liedermadchen(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl