Home       About Me       Review Index

Saturday, July 2, 2011

RAK: June Closing July's Opening


Wow, what a month I have had. I received book, and I gave books and it was all a great time.

From Maria over at Bookchilla I received.
  • A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
  • The Replacement by Brenna Yavanoff
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
From Maricar over at Blackplume I received
  • Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
  • Blood Magic by Tessa Graton
  • You Against Me by Jenny Downham
  • Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  • Slice if Cherry by Dia Reeves
Thank you so much girls for your generosity. I am so excited to get reading.

I sent out two books.

To Sandy at I'm Reading...Good For Me
  • Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
To Alyssa at Alyssa's Book Shelf
  • After by Amy Efaw
I have signed up again for RAK this month, so I am looking forward to looking through everyone's wish lists. So, please, oh please link your wish lists in the comments below, and I will take a look!

If you would like to take a look at mine go here or here.

Happy Reading Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a really nice month! :D enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl