Home       About Me       Review Index

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness.

Book Soulmates
 

WOW, what a month. This was the second time I participated in RAK hosted by Book Soulmates and boy was I spoiled! I sent out six books and received six. Compared to last month it was insanity.
I received:
From Bella at Cheezyfeet Books
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.
Thank you SO much Bella I can't wait ti read this one! Sierra also sent me an eBook of Paranormalcy.

From Sierra I also received


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins.
I am so stoked about this one. Thank you!

From Stephanie at Once Upon a Chapter

Desire Unchained by Larissa Unchained
I've read this and enjoyed it. Thanks Stephanie.

From Ruby at Ruby's Reads I received

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Whoop Whoop!
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
I've been coveting this book for a while now! 

I would to thank every single one of you for sending me these amazing gifts, I am speechless. And so totally excited! I can't wait to get these read.

I sent out:

To Bella at Cheezyfeet Books
  • Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
  • Darkness Becomes her by Kelly Keaton
To Ruby at Ruby's Reads
  • Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
To Cindy at Princess Bookie
  • Three to Tango (an anthologie) Feat-Emma Holly, Megan Hart, Lauren Dane, and Bethany Kane 
To Ashley at Book Labyrinth
  • Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
  • Wither by Lauren DeStefano
I loved sending these books out and I am excited to keep going. I am planning on participating in June's RAK. You can find my wish list here or in the navigation bar above. I am eager to take a look at everyone's wish list to post a link below and I'll take a look.

Happy Reading Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for 'Paranormalcy' and 'The Hunger Games'!

    And thanks again for those books... <3 I'm so excited for them to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you got ALL fabalicious books :D

    Thanks so much for participating and passing on so much book love!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow luck you!!! you have so many good ones!

    I just finished hex hall and its pretty good and of course Hunger games is amazing.

    I really would love to get my hands on Paranormalcy.

    I hope you enjoy all your gifts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl