Home       About Me       Review Index

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Many Books in a Year: January


Back in Dec I had decided to start counting the amount of books I read. Just Because I was curious. You can find that post here.
So in saying that, this is my January tally.

I read nine books last month (which is a lot, and I was pretty surprised) and they were...

1) I Shall Not Hate: A Gaza Doctor's Journey by Dr.Izzeldin Abuelaish
2) Naughty and Nice Anthology Feat- Shannon Stacey, Jaci Burton, Megan Hart, Lauren Dane (My Thoughts)

3) Choker by Elizabeth Woods (My Thoughts)

4) Hunger Aroused by Dee Carney (My Thoughts)

5) Taken by Midnight by Lara Adrian
6) Plan B by Charnan Simon (My Thoughts Coming Soon)

7) French Kissing by Catherine Sanderson (My Thoughts)

8) Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison (My Thoughts)

9) Sweet as Sin by Inez Kelley (My Thoughts)
So that was my list. I had a lot of fun reading all these books and I'm looking forward to Feb. Reading week is coming up and I am excited to have a break from classes to do whatever I want!
Happy Reading Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Nine books is awesome!
    I always hope to get to 8-10 books, but most times I only read 6 or so. I'm never gonna get to 100 books in a year! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl