Home       About Me       Review Index

Friday, February 4, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (6) Follow Friday (5)

Book Blogger Hop



Book Blogger Hop hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books.

This weeks question:


"What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"

I am not reading anything at the moment. I finished reading Iron King this morning which was pretty good. However now I have annoying task of deciding what to read next. There are a few I would like to read, and a few that I should read. and so on and so on.

I am either going to read:

-What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Perez

-Selfish is the Heart by Megan Hart

-Shiver by Meggie Stiefvater

-The Girls by Lori Lansens.


*Help me decide by commenting below*





Follow Friday is hosted over at Parajunkee's View.

This weeks question is...

What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)

I am not one to really push a book. But I would really love people to pick up Megan Hart's Precious and Fragile Things. I really enjoyed it. Also I think people should take a look at After by Amy Efaw. It was a good book. I really enjoyed both and I haven't heard much about them from other people, and I like comparing what I thought and what other's though, especially when I really like it.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! I'm just popping in via the hop to say hi! I haven't read any on that list except for Shiver which was interesting, I liked the dual POVs in that one. Good luck deciding, that's always a hard task:) I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read After. I am a new follower.

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'd pick Shiver. It's wonderful.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should read Shiver next, it is awesome! And you don't have to wait too long for the last one if you like it =]

    I've given you an award! http://cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award-irresistibly-sweet-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Shiver is so good! You should definitely read that! And the sequel, Linger, is lovely as well. I can't wait for the final book in the trilogy, Forever, coming out this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by my blog! Great recommendations btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome new followers. I appreciate it! Shiver seems to be pretty popular, and I was totally going for that one. But I walked by the library yesterday and they had Jellicoe Road. So now I am neck deep into that one. Shiver will be read soon though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl