Home       About Me       Review Index

Monday, December 27, 2010

I Just Can't Wait.

I was just browsing through Goodreads (I still am not sure how it works) When I came across the cover for We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han. I started this blog after reading the first two in this series: The Summer I Turned Pretty and It's Not Summer Without You, you can see my very first post about these two book here. I loved them both but I have to say that The Summer I Turned Pretty was my favourite. But anywho... We'll Always Have Summer is due out April 26th 2010 and I am so excited. I myself am team Conrad and I want to know who Belly ends up with... So excited :)
Ok, I'm done.


Happy Reading Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just starting with this series! I got me the first book as a Christmas pressie :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl